Digital Marketing: Tips and trends for small businesses
Starting a new business is definitely not an easy task. It requires a lot of time, effort, perseverance and certainly no business can emerge as a brand without the proper digital marketing practices.
Are you just starting a new business?
Do you know what are the most effective digital marketing tactics for a small business?
Do you know what you need to indicate to the modern public in order to properly promote your business?
Below, we will take a look at the basic digital marketing tactics that are ideal to give small businesses 2022 the impetus they need to earn a place in eCommerce as a worthy brand and maximize their sales.
SEO for small businesses
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the most important factor that determines the value and future of any business. It is a combination of methods and applications that optimize a website for both search engines and its online visitors. To start your own SEO effective strategy to grow your new business:
- create and publish quality content based on the most crucial topics in your field
- pay attention to local SEO, google my business and how you can focus on approaching your target group based on demographics.
- find out about the specifications that a site needs according to the search engines and thus properly configure the technical SEO of your business website
- do not omit the keywords. Landing pages, titles, descriptions, blogs, all of your written content can gain value if you use the right keywords in the right place and quantity.
For more analysis on search engine optimization practices and how you can get your website to the top Google results, read our detailed article on SEO and the capabilities of an optimized website.
Social Media Marketing for direct advertising
One of the most effective ways for a small business to tell the public who it is, to state its position and to promote its products or services, is to make good use of all social media platforms. Social networks are the most fertile environment for efficient marketing without necessarily a big budget. That’s why social media marketing is one of the practices that a small business can take off.
For starters, in the first Social Media Marketing campaign:
- Clarify your target group and select the platforms through which you will be able to get in touch with them more easily. Analyze the data that define your audience and figure out on which social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, etc.) they are most active.
- Create a complete image for your brand and follow it in any of your actions. Branding plays a huge role in the impression that a business gives to the consumer public.
- remember to frequently publish quality content, relevant to the business sector and based on the trends that prevail in each time period.
- use the power of hashtags. Take part in challenges using hashtags or create your own to create a space based exclusively on your own brand.
Pay per Click advertising campaign with Google Seller Ratings
We talked about SEO, we also talked about social media. To complete the package with the key factors of the development of a brand, we obviously have to refer to advertising. But not for any kind of advertisement. A Pay per Click advertising campaign can give small businesses the traffic and conversions they want, with a predetermined budget.
By utilizing Google Seller Ratings you can convince your audience even faster and easier to proceed with a purchase. Incorporate google ratings into your business’s PPC campaign and show your audience the ratings and reviews you have received from other satisfied customers. After all, according to Google itself, the Google seller ratings tool helps increase the click-through Rate of a website up to 20%!
Google Analytics from the beginning
Starting a business, every mistake can take an entire marketing campaign many steps back. That’s why data and statistics play a very important role. Invest in google analytics from the beginning so that you can be constantly aware of all the data collected by your website and campaign. This way, you will be able to instantly modify and improve anything that may reduce your brand reputation and image.